St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Total Rooms: 89
Year Opened: 0
Check In Time:
Check Out Time:
For more information on St. Regis Punta Mita Resort or any of the other resorts in beautiful Puerto Vallarta/Riviera Nayarit, give us a call at (800) 510-5642 or fill out our free consultation form and we will get back to you shortly with our recommendations and specials. Again, congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to hearing from you!
|Deluxe Garden||Butler service, Voice mail, A/C, Mini-bar, Room safe, Internet access, Daily newspaper, Bathroom with outdoor shower, Remede bath amenities, Flat screen TV, Bathrobes/slippers, Terrace, 24-hour private dining, Alarm clock, Hairdryer, Turndown service.|
|Deluxe Ocean View||Butler service, Voicemail, A/C, Mini-bar, Room safe, Internet access, Daily newspaper, Bathroom with outdoor shower, Remede bath amenities, Flat screen TV, Bathrobes/slippers, Terrace, 24-hour private dining, Alarm clock, Hairdryer, Turndown service.|
- Number of Pools ~ Number of Pools: 3
- Outdoor Pools ~ Outdoor Pools: 3
- Golf Available ~ ON-SITE
- Golf Course Name ~ Tale of the Whale Golf Course and Bahia Golf Course
- Golf Description ~ Renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature courses
- Golf Holes ~ Holes: 18
- Green Fees ~ Green Fees: Fee Required
- Cart Fee ~ Cart Fee: Fee Required
- Nautilus Equipment ~ Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
- Sauna ~ Sauna: Additional Charge
- Spa ~ Spa: Additional Charge
- Steam Room ~ Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure ~ Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials ~ Facials: Additional Charge
- Beach ~ Beach:
- Overview ~ There are 3 Restaurants at St. Regis Punta Mita Resort:
- Sea Breeze Beach Club ~ An eclectic menu features contemporary California cuisine in a relaxed bistro enviroment. Open daily for lunch and dinner with indoor or outdoor seating available.
- Las Marietas ~ Perfect spot for authentic Mexican cuisine and time of the day. This restaurant serves regional specialties beneath the restaurant's three open palapas, convieniently located next to the family pool. Casual in feel and local in flavor.
- Carolina ~ Featuring fine seafood cuisine highlighting a mosaic of culinary styles from the Mediterranean, with touches of Punta Mita's indigenous flavors. Open Tuesday to Sunday for dinner only, with small private dining room also available.
- Daily Activities & Entertainment ~ Located Nearby: Snorkeling, Diving, Swimming, Fishing, Whale/Dolphin Watching
- Description ~ La Tortuga Children's Club- Open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily. Hosts a variety on indoor and outdoor activities.
- Applicable Ages ~ Applicable Ages: 5 to 12 years old
Please call us at (800) 510-5642, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on wedding packages from our specialists! For the quickest and most thorough service, please fill out our No hassle, No fee planner. Package prices and availability may change without notice.
Congratulations on your engagement!
We would love to be your partner in planning your destination wedding and we DON’T CHARGE A FEE for doing it. As part of the process, we also offer an online wedding organizer, wedding website with online RSVP, ideas and inspiration board and email communications center …all for FREE!
We work with destination wedding couples traveling to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Central America, Europe and the South Pacific. We are proud to have consultants who are specialists in destination weddings to these destinations, because they have been there and can guide you to the perfect resort that matches your destination wedding vision.
Are you ready to get started working with one of our destination wedding specialists? Then tell us more about the two of you below. We will never give, lend or sell any information provided within this form.
Thank you for considering Traveloni Weddings!